Icebreaker: What is the most heroic thing you have done? Happy Heroes Day!
Worship: Sing to the Lord, for he has done glorious things; let this be known to all the world. Isaiah 12:5
Scripture: 1 Corinthians 7:25-28; 1 Corinthians 7:32-35
Topic: FAMILY MATTERS: MAXIMIZING SINGLEHOOD
As we continue our sermon series on “Family matters,” we want to talk about leveraging the season of singlehood. We learnt from the weekend’s sermon that singlehood does not limit one’s potential to achieve great things in life, but rather the season of singlehood is a gift from God.
1. What is singlehood? Share some of the struggles of singlehood.
2. What advantages do single people have over married people?
3. In what ways can a single person maximize this season of their lives?
• Take time to pray for each other. Pray for singles and married couples, that all may have hope and experience love.
We request that each one of us sets apart sometime in this season to pray specially for the family we belong to, the families we are connected to and the families at large. We challenge you to get one or more of your family members to join you in a prayer of agreement for your family concerning anything that is pertinent to your family.
Crane in cell
You can give your crane in cell through mobile money:
• MTN MoMo pay, dial *165 * 3 #, momo code 148775
• Airtel money dial *185 * 9# Code 700,000
For more giving details go to www.watotochurch.com/give
1. For any counseling needs, get in touch with us through our counseling phone lines on +256776260007 or +256776260071 for someone to talk to.