Icebreaker: What is the one thing that makes your family unique from most families?
Worship: Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our “God is a consuming fire. Hebrews 12:28
Scripture: John 8:1-11; John 4:9-18; Titus 2:11-12
Topic: FAMILY MATTERS: OVERCOMING SEXUAL SIN
Families matter because they are the basic unit of community. When we have healthy families, we end up having healthy communities and healthy nations.
1. From John 8:1-11 and John 4:9-18, what do we learn from how Jesus dealt with the ladies caught in adultery?
2. Jesus said, “… go and sin no more….” what does this mean?
3. How does the Grace of God empower us to overcome sexual sin?
4. What are some of the practical ways to overcome sin?
• Pray for each other as a cell family and trust God for your walk in sexual purity.
We request that each one of us sets apart sometime in this season to pray specially for the family we belong to, the families we are connected to and the families at large. We challenge you to get one or more of your family members to join you in a prayer of agreement for your family concerning anything that is pertinent to your family.
Crane in cell
You can give your crane in cell through mobile money:
• MTN MoMo pay, dial *165 * 3 #, momo code 148775
• Airtel money dial *185 * 9# Code 700,000
For more giving details go to www.watotochurch.com/give
For any counseling needs, get in touch with us through our counseling phone lines on +256776260007 or +256776260071 for someone to talk to.