Icebreaker: Is there a scripture you misunderstood, and have been enlightened about the truth through this sermon series we have just concluded? Share your thoughts together.
Worship: “Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs” Psalm 100:2
Scripture: 1Corinthians 1:10-12, 2, Romans 6:1-7
Topic: UNDERSTANDING GOD’S WORD
Let us have a mini bible study as a cell family this week, so we can appreciate the SUPREMACY OF GOD'S WORD. Using the 3-step method, discussed this past weekend, take some time to study & discuss the following texts:
As you read ask the questions like “
• Who is the author?
• Who is he writing to?
• What is happening in this passage?
This involves discovering the meaning of a passage and the author’s main thought.
• What truth was the writer teaching?
• How does the truth revealed here affect my relationship with God?
• How does this truth affect my relationship with others?
1. Thank you so much Watoto sponsors for your faithful support in caring for the vulnerable children & women, God is working through your love and generosity to make a tremendous impact. To stay up to date with your monthly contributions call or Whatsapp 0779-676559 or visit https://watotochurch.com/UGPartner/ or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.