Icebreaker: What is that one accomplishment people might not know about you?
Worship: “My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long.” Psalm 71:8
Scripture: 2 Timothy 3:16-17, 2 Peter 1:20-21, 1 Chronicles 29:11, Colossians 1:16-17, Psalm 138:2
Topic: THE SUPREMACY OF GOD’S WORD
Guidelines for Resuming In-person Cell Meetings.
1. Consider resuming In-person meetings as a cell if you have not yet. Call all your cell members. Choose an appropriate cell hosting location, preferably an outdoor space, e.g., balcony or compound. Please do not forget to follow the MoH safety guidelines (you can pick a MoH guidelines poster for your cell from your celebration point). Remember to start and end the meeting on time, so members can beat the curfew time; the cell sessions should typically last between 1hr -1hr 30 mins.
2. We resumed our in-person church gatherings; please encourage your members to reserve their seats for the Adult and Morph (Teenager’s services) by visiting www.watotochurch.com/services for booking details.
Last weekend, we begun a new series of messages on the “Supremacy of God’s Word”.
1. What do we mean when we say that God’s Word is, “Supreme”?
2. Let us read 2 Timothy 3:16-17, 2 Peter 1:20-21, 1 Chronicles 29:11, Colossians 1:16-17, Psalm 138:2 and discuss from these scriptures what makes God’s Word supreme.
3. How can we be sure that the 66 books of the Bible are, indeed, God’s Word? Discuss this with scriptures to support your contribution.
4. Now that you know that God’s Word is supreme, how does that impact the way you live your life every day? Read Joshua 1:8, Revelation 22:18-19.
Crane in cell:
You can give your crane in cell through mobile money:
• MTN MoMo pay, dial *165 * 3 #, momo code 148775
• Airtel money dial *185 * 9# Code 700,000
For more giving details go to www.watotochurch.com/give
Join the new intake of Equip Streams starting this April and be equipped in Adventure in the Word, School of Prayer and Stewardship. Sign up at https://forms.office.com/r/t51783TyyP. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org