Icebreaker: Would you rather travel back in time to meet your ancestors or to the future to meet your descendants, and why?
Worship: “Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; His greatness no one can fathom.” Psalm 145:3
Scripture: 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18, 1 Corinthians 15:51-52, Matthew 24:30-31
Topic: JESUS IS COMING SOON: THE RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH!
1. What is the Rapture, and why should we expect it to happen soon?
2. Who is a candidate for the Rapture?
3. What can we do to ensure that our family and friends are not left behind at the return of Jesus?
Always be on the watch and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen (Luke 21:36).
• Share needs and pray together.
Crane in cell:
You can give your crane in cell through mobile money:
• MTN MoMo pay, dial *165 * 3 #, momo code 148775
• Airtel money dial *185 * 9# Code 700,000
For more giving details go to www.watotochurch.com/give
Prayerfully read the following scriptures to better understand the messages on Christ’s soon return:
• Matthew 24-25: Jesus and the End Times
• Mark 13: Jesus and the End Times
• Luke 21: Jesus and the End Times
• The book of Daniel – All in one sitting
• The book of Revelation – All in one sitting
• Jeremiah 31-33: The restoration of Israel
• 1 Thessalonians 4-5: The rapture of the church
• 2 Thessalonians 2: The Antichrist
• 2 Peter 3 – All in one sitting: The day of the Lord
1. This Easter, partner with Power FM 104.1 to bring hope to a child in a juvenile detention center. Give 10k towards the Easter in prison mutwalo campaign. Send mobile money contributions to 0776106104 or 0700 104104.