Icebreaker: What would you do differently if you knew the exact date and time of Christ’s return?
Worship: “Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.” Psalm 100:2
Scripture: 2 Peter 3:1-18.
Topic: JESUS IS COMING SOON!
Christ is coming back soon, He has promised. In the next couple of weeks, we take time to reflect on subject of Christ’s soon return. We hope that this teaching series will inspire faith in you.
1. For lots of people, thinking about the end times can be frightening. Why do you think it frightens so many people?
2. What does the passage (2 Peter 3:1-18) tell us about Christ’s return?
3. As Christians, how should we respond to the news of Christ’s soon return?
• Pray that we will grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ even as we await His soon return.
Crane in cell:
You can give your crane in cell through mobile money:
• MTN MoMo pay, dial *165 * 3 #, momo code 148775
• Airtel money dial *185 * 9# Code 700,000
For more giving details go to www.watotochurch.com/give
To better understand the message we are teaching, we encourage you to find some time and prayerfully read the following scriptures:
• Matthew 24-25: Jesus and the End Times
• Mark 13: Jesus and the End Times
• Luke 21: Jesus and the End Times
• The book of Daniel – All in one sitting
• The book of Revelation – All in one sitting
• Jeremiah 31-33: The restoration of Israel
• 1 Thessalonians 4-5: The rapture of the church
• 2 Thessalonians 2: The Antichrist
• 2 Peter 3 – All in one sitting: The day of the Lord
1. Group Pre-marital Counseling classes have started for couples who plan to wed at Watoto Church between April- Oct 2021. Contact your Campus Pastor or Email- firstname.lastname@example.org