Icebreaker: Apart from the need for a Savior (Jesus Christ), what do you think is man’s greatest need and why?
Worship: For from him and through him and for him are all things. To him be the glory forever! Amen.” Romans 11:36
Scripture: 2 Corinthians 9:6-8, 10-11; Genesis 1:11-12; Genesis 8:22; Luke 6:38, Psalm 126:5-6.
Topic: THE BLESSED LIFE: NEED. GREED. SEED.
1) The Blessed Life is a consequence (result) of cheerful giving! What does it take for one to become a cheerful giver?
2) Discuss with Biblical examples what the “Need Test” and the “Greed Test” are all about.
3) Last Sunday, we saw that the highest use of money is SEED! Having discussed all the scriptures above, please share the three fundamental principles that help us understand how to properly use our finances well as SEED.
• Please pray for one other to experience God’s financial blessing!
Crane in cell
You can give your crane in cell through mobile money:
• MTN MoMo pay, dial *165 * 3 #, momo code 148775
• Airtel money dial *185 * 9# Code 700,000
For more giving details go to www.watotochurch.com/give
1) As a cell, plan and prepare to *bless our Watoto Children with a gift this Christmas.* Details of the children attached to your cell will be availed soon. God bless you.