Icebreaker: As we celebrate Uganda’s 58th Independence Day anniversary this week, share what you think has been the greatest achievement of Uganda as an independent country so far?
Worship: Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago. Isaiah 25:1
Scripture: Ephesians 4:17-32, 5:1-20
Topic: THE BOOK OF EPHESIANS: CHAPTER 5
1. Share a testimony of some of the old ways you have been able to overcome or put off as a result of God’s grace.
2. Why is it important to be renewed in our mind if we are to enjoy the fullness of life in Christ?
3. Paul in Ephesians 5:15 cautions us to be careful not to live as unwise, but as wise; how practical can we be in putting on a new way of life as Christians?
• Spend some time in prayer concerning the things that you need to put off (habits or attitudes) concerning your old nature.
• Share needs and care for each other in prayer.
Crane in cell
You can give your crane in cell through mobile money:
• MTN MoMo pay, dial *165 * 3 #, momo code 148775
• Airtel money dial *185 * 9# Code 700,000
For more giving details go to www.watotochurch.com/give
Let us support our Watoto Families and help continue ‘Caring for Community’ during this season. Your generous contribution of 30,000/= feeds a child/mother, while 270,000/= feeds an entire family of 8 children and a mother per month. Donations in kind of food and sanitation supplies are very welcome. visit https://watotochurch.com/UGPartner or contact 0776399266/0782830470. You can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org