Icebreaker: What are you looking forward to the most in this final quarter of the year 2020?
Worship: My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long. Psalm 71:8
Scripture: Ephesians 4:1-16 (Split the text into portions and allow different members to read)
Topic: THE BOOK OF EPHESIANS: CHAPTER 4
1. Paul challenges us to maintain the unity of the Spirit in Ephesians 4:3
a) Why is it so important to do so? Ephesians 4:4-6, John 17:20-23
b) With examples, explain each of the attitudes you need to adopt to foster unity, Ephesians 4:2
2. Each one of us has been gifted by Christ, Ephesians 4:7
a) Why is it important for you to contribute your gift(s)? Ephesians 4:11-16
b) How are you contributing your gift in cell or another ministry?
• Let us pray and make a commitment to make a meaningful contribution to the body of Christ.
• Share needs and care for each other in prayer.
Crane in cell
You can give your crane in cell through mobile money:
• MTN MoMo pay, dial *165 * 3 #, momo code 148775
• Airtel money dial *185 * 9# Code 700,000
For more giving details go to www.watotochurch.com/give
Thank you so much for supporting the work we do in caring for the vulnerable children & women, we could not have done this without you. If you would like to be part of this blessing, sign up today to Sponsor a Watoto mother or child at only 70,000 ugx per month. Call or Whatsapp office line 0779-676559 or visit https://watotochurch.com/UGPartner/ or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.