Icebreaker: What do you never leave the house without other than your phone, keys or wallet, and why?
Worship: Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Psalm 100:2
Scripture: Ephesians 2 and 3. (You may encourage members to read these chapters ahead of cell; and during cell, you can ask each of them to share a verse or two that stood out for them)
Topic: THE BOOK OF EPHESIANS: CHAPTER 2 &3
1. What does it mean to be dead in transgression?
2. Ephesians 2:4-5. How does someone shift from being condemned in his or her sins to experiencing God's gracious gift of salvation? Share your personal story.
3. We learnt from the weekend sermon that we are not only made alive in Christ but also reconciled to one another in Christ. How should this influence how we relate with one another and live in the community as Christians?
• Spend some time and pray through Ephesians 3:16-21.
• Bring your personal needs to God in prayer as well.
Crane in cell
You can give your crane in cell through mobile money:
• MTN MoMo pay, dial *165 * 3 #, momo code 148775
• Airtel money dial *185 * 9# Code 700,000
For more giving details go to www.watotochurch.com/give
Let’s continue ‘Caring for Community’ during this season by supporting our Watoto Homes. Your generous contribution of 30,000/= feeds a child/mother, while 270,000/= feeds an entire family of 8 children and a mother per month. Donations in kind of food and sanitation supplies are very welcome. visit https://watotochurch.com/UGPartner or contact 0776399266/0782830470. You can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org .