Icebreaker: What is the most challenging job you can think of, and why?
Worship: Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name. Hebrews 13:15 ESV
Scripture: Ephesians 1 (Split the chapter into portions and allow different members to read)
Topic: THE BOOK OF EPHESIANS: CHAPTER 1
1. What are the spiritual blessings that Paul outlines in Ephesians 1:3-11?
2. We see in the text above that we are chosen for adoption, redeemed by the Son (Jesus) and sealed with the Holy Spirit. What is the significance of this truth, and how should we respond to it as believers?
• Ephesians 1:15-23. Let us pray together that we may know God better, know the hope of our calling and know and experience the power of God in our lives.
• Share your personal prayer needs and pray together.
Crane in cell
You can give your crane in cell through mobile money:
• MTN MoMo pay, dial *165 * 3 #, momo code 148775
• Airtel money dial *185 * 9# Code 700,000
For more giving details go to www.watotochurch.com/give
With the support of sponsors & partners around us, we are able to provide homes, families & holistic care to over 3,000 orphaned & vulnerable children who receive food, clothing, medical care, education & most of all the love of a mother. This blessing has returned hope and dignity to many lives. Join us today, as we bring healing by sponsoring a child at only 70,000ugx per month. Call or Whatsapp office line 0779-676559 or visit https://watotochurch.com/UGPartner/ for more info.