Icebreaker: Apart from God’s love, what is the greatest act of unconditional love you have encountered in your life?
Worship: O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens.” Psalms 8:1
Scripture: 1 Corinthians 13:1-8, Romans 13:8
Topic: THRIVING FAMILIES: UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.
THRIVING FAMILIES focus on building healthy relationships based on UNCONDITIONAL LOVE! Today we look at how we can harness unconditional love to bring out the best in our relationships and families.
1. Let us pray that God’s unconditional love will transform our hearts to love Him (God) without reservation, and also to love the people He has placed in our lives unconditionally.
2. Share your needs and pray for them together as a cell family.
1. Mention the components of unconditional love that the Apostle Paul shares in 1 Corinthians 13:4-8, and how these should shape our view of love as Christians.
2. Share the benefits that will allow us to thrive in our relationships and families if we practice unconditional love based on 1 Corinthians 13:4-8.
3. What two or three components of unconditional love above do you commit to work on to thrive in your relationships?
You can download the unconditional love assessment form from the church website: https://www.watotochurch.com/love/ Complete this assessment as a family or close friends and together commit to grow in unconditional love.
Let’s continue ‘Caring for Community’ during this season by supporting our Watoto Homes. Your generous contribution of 30,000/= feeds a child/mother, while 270,000/= feeds an entire family of 8 children and a mother per month. Donations in kind of food and sanitation supplies are very welcome. Visit www.watotochurch/watotovillages for more information or contact 0776399266/0782830470. You can also email us on email@example.com