Icebreaker: Who is your greatest visionary leader? Share two things you've learnt from their leadership.
Worship: Prepare 2 songs before cell, send a text to the cell members to get the lyrics and ask someone to lead as you sing and worship together.
Scripture: Proverbs 29:18, Matthew 16:15-17, Jeremiah 29:11
Topic: FAITH OVER FEAR: VISION!
1. Why is it important to hear from God concerning a vision for your life?
2. A God-given vision often comes with great sacrifice and that's why we need to have "FAITH OVER FEAR". Share some challenges we are going to have to overcome by faith in the pursuit of God's vision for our lives, families, church, community, and nation.
3. As we learnt from last weekend's sermon, God has given us a great vision as Watoto Church. Make some commitments as an individual and a cell on how you will increase your participation in the Watoto vision this year.
4. Pray for God's enablement for us to achieve our personal, Church and community visions.
1. Join us for a romantic couples' dinner as we celebrate our love under the stars, and enjoy the African sunset with games, nyama choma, music, fun and laughter. Praise God Marrieds and happy new year to you. Venue: Speke Resort Munyonyo, 10th February, 2019, 5pm. Buy your ticket at 200k per couple this Sunday at your Celebration Point. God bless. 2. Pre-Marital Counseling Launch: All those planning to get married between March and September 2019, are invited for orientation on Tuesday 5th Feb at 5pm- Watoto Church Downtown. 3. Applications are welcome for the 2019 school of community leadership program. Interested individuals should write to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our offices at Watoto church downtown for more details.