Icebreaker: What is the weirdest thought you've ever heard about what happens to people when they die?
Worship: Prepare 2 songs 2 days before cell, send a text to the cell members to get the lyrics and ask someone to lead as you sing and worship together as a cell.
Scripture: Luke 16:19-31, 2 Peter 3:9
Topic: WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE?
In our current series WHAT HAPPENS, last weekend we learnt that how we live now determines where we will spend eternity.
1. In line with Luke 16:19-31, what happens when someone dies?
2. Knowing that those who are not born again will go to hell (Mark 9:43-48), what responsibility do we have as Christians in helping change the destination of those that do not know Jesus?
3. Share practically what you are going to do this week to lead someone to Christ and also find someone to hold you accountable when we meet next week.
4. Mention your needs and care for each other in prayer.
1. Partner with us in reaching out to communicate around us by signing up as a POWER PARTNER or by contributing financially through our POWER FM. Mobile Money lines 0776106104 or 0700104104.