Icebreaker: Mention your favorite travel idea and destination.
Worship: I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands. Psalm 63:4
Scripture: Matthew 24:3-14, Isaiah 29:6, 2 Peter 3:11-14
Topic: WHAT HAPPENS IN THE LAST DAYS? Signs
Last weekend we started a new series called WHAT HAPPENS? In it we looked at some of the future events to prepare us as Christians in anticipation of the Lord Jesus Christ's second coming.
1. Briefly share common beliefs that people generally have about what will happen in the last days.
2. What signs does the Bible teach that indicate the last days?
3. In light of these signs, how can we live in preparation for the second coming of Jesus?
4. Take time and pray for each other to be ready for the last days.
1. Family Connect Event is on Sunday 11th Nov 2018 at Watoto Downtown from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm under the theme “Family, Fatherhood and National Transformation”. Key Note Speaker is Bishop Joshua Lwere (National Overseer Born Again Churches).