Icebreaker: If you could hang a motto or saying in every home in the world, what would it be?
Worship: I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart; I will recount all of your wonderful deeds. I will be glad and exult in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.—Psalm 9:1–2
Scripture: Acts. 1:4-5, 8
Topic: EMPOWERED TO SERVE
1. Briefly share your first experience with the Holy Spirit.
2. The Holy Spirit is God and He has a personality. Discuss from the Bible what attributes reveal to us that He has a personality. (1 Corinthians 2:11-12, Acts 13:1-3, Ephesians 4:28-32).
3. Share moments, in any of the following areas, where the Holy Spirit has helped you:
• To be Christ-like in Character (Galatians 5:16-25)
• Through the Journey of life (John 15:5-12)
• By gifting you for the ministry (1 Corinthians 12:4-11)
4. Spend some time praying for the infilling of the Holy Spirit among the members.
1. Baby dedication and Water baptism happens every second weekend of the month, register with your celebration point and find out when the preparatory classes will be taking place. 2. Watoto Sisterhood would like to connect with all the single mothers and widows, Please register with 0772437774. 3. Watoto Church is partnering with One Hope and Southeastern University. Earn a degree from this US-accredited university at an amazing value! For more information, visit: watoto.christianhalls.com 4. Free Counseling available during the week, Monday– Friday, 9am- 5pm, Watoto Church Downtown- 0776-260007/0776-260071. 5. Report online on CellPoint at cell.watotochurch.com. For any inquiries, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/Whatsapp 0776001978.