Icebreaker: What has been your highlight in this World Cup?
Worship: The Lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exalts, And with my song I shall thank Him. Psalm 28:7
Scripture: Matthew 16:18, 1 Timothy 2:1-2, Psalms 37:4
Topic: PRAYER IN CELL.
1. Share briefly, one testimony that you are thankful to God for in the first half of the year.
2. Pray for;
• Church: Growth, Community Care initiatives and Church leadership.
• Nation: Vibrant economy, unity , peace and security.
• Families: Financial prosperity, God’s joy and unity in the family.
3. As we are in the second half of the year, mention your personal needs and continue to trust God in prayer.
1. All Cell, Section, Zone, Region and Ministry leaders are invited for the 2018 Mid-year Leaders’ summit on Saturday, 21st July 2018 at Watoto Church Ntinda, 8:30am to 1:00pm. Come and leap your leadership mandate forward.