Icebreaker: Have you ever received a gift that you didn’t like from a close friend? What did you do with it?
Worship: Psalm 150:1-2 “Praise the Lord! Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens! Praise him for his mighty deeds; praise him according to his excellent greatness!”
Scripture: Galatians 4:1-31
Topic: THE BOOK OF GALATIANS: Chapter Four.
Today, we continue with our series through the book of Galatians; Chapter 4. The main idea that Paul brings out in the entire book is that we are saved (Justified) by Grace alone through Faith alone in Christ alone!
From Galatians 4:1-7, we know we are children of God. However, we sometimes demonstrate a slave mindset.
1. What are some of the causes and effects of this sort of mindset?
2. Have you ever encountered or been enslaved by a false teaching? Share your experience.
3. Galatians 4:28 says; “Now you, brothers and sisters, like Isaac, are children of promise.” Share how you have exercised your faith to receive from God.
4. Mention your needs and care for each other in prayer.
1. TRAIN is an initiative designed to raise the leadership capacity for organizations and also provide resources to invest in the raising of orphans in the care of Watoto. Don’t miss the Watoto Children’s choir concert at Kampala Serena Hotel on Wed 04th July. Fee: Adults 100K, kids below15 years 50K. Tickets at Watoto Church Downtown, Kampala Serena Hotel & Power FM office. All concert proceeds will go to Watoto. Contact 0777 075940/ 0776 399266, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 2. Watoto Church is partnering with One Hope and Southeastern University. Secure your future as a next-generation business leader with a degree from this US-accredited university at an amazing value! For more information on courses and how to apply, visit: watoto.christianhalls.com