Icebreaker: Who has had the greatest impact on your life as a father, and why?
Worship: Jeremiah 29:7, Hebrews 10:24-25, Mark 11:24
Scripture: “My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long.” Psalm 71:8
Topic: PRAYER IN CELL!
Let’s pray for:
1. Church; Cell growth and effective community care in your neighborhood.
2. Nation; economic growth and stable security.
3. Families; provision, protection and unity.
4. Share personal needs and pray for one another.
1. TRAIN is an initiative designed to raise the leadership capacity within your organization, but will also provide much-needed resources to invest in the raising of orphans in the care of Watoto. Don’t miss the Watoto Children’s choir concert at Kampala Serena Hotel on Wed 04th July. Fee: Adults 100K, kids below15 years 50K. Tickets on sale at Watoto Church Downtown, Kampala serena Hotel & Power FM office. All concert proceeds will go to Watoto. Contact us on 0777 075940/ 0776 399266, Email:email@example.com 2. History Makers Camp 2018 - Eldoret, Kenya. Theme: GPS - Gal 5:25-26 Fee: UGX 350,000/=. Must have: Yellow fever card. Passport/National ID. Payments at your district campus cell tables/Youth Hub. Deadline for payment is 30th July 2018. 3. We hope you’ve had a great time impacting your community through the Church wide seed project. Please be reminded to submit your Seed project report to your district or e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp 0776001978.