Icebreaker: Mention your last name (surname), it’s correct pronunciation and tell the cell what it means
Worship: “O come, let us sing unto the Lord: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.” Psalms 95:1
Scripture: Galatians 3:1-29, John 1:12, 1 Peter 2:9
Topic: THE BOOK OF GALATIANS: Chapter Three:The wonder of Justification
It is important to highlight that the main idea that runs through the book of Galatians is that: JUSTIFICATION IS BY FAITH ALONE. This is the point that Paul is re-emphasizing in Chapter 3.
1. What then is justification?
2. Paul’s main argument in verses 10-14 is that the law cannot justify people. If the law doesn’t save people, what is its purpose?
3. Based on Paul’s sharing to the churches in Galatia, what are some of the benefits of justification?
4. Share personal needs and pray for one another.
1. TRAIN is an initiative designed to raise the leadership capacity within your organization, but will also provide much-needed resources to invest in the raising of orphans in the care of Watoto. Contact us on 0777 075940/ 0776 399266, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org