Icebreaker: Have you ever had to compromise in order to fit in, and it went badly? Please Share.
Worship: “Worthy are you, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they existed and were created.” Revelation 4:11
Scripture: Galatians 2:1-21, Acts 15:1-41
Topic: THE BOOK OF GALATIANS: Chapter Two.
1. What is the true gospel? Salvation is by ____ alone, through ____ alone in ____ alone. (fill in the blanks)
2. Why did Paul confront Peter? Acts 2:11-19
3. Share some of the things people think they need to fix about themselves before coming to church/ being accepted by God?
4. Does God accept anyone who comes to Him before ‘cleaning up’/ changing themselves?
5. Pray for God to give us, through faith;
a)Courage to reach the lost with the true gospel.
b) A tender heart towards those seeking to find Him.
c) True love for one another as brethren in Christ.
The 4th Annual Watoto Church Marketplace Convention starts tomorrow Thur 7th to Sat 9th June 2018 at Watoto Church Downtown from 6:30 to 8:30 pm for the Thur and Fri sessions (free), culminating into a Breakfast at Kampala Serena Hotel on Sat 9 am to 12pm at 65k.