Icebreaker: If you had a choice, which country would you have loved to be born in and why?
Worship: Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord. Psalm 150:6
Scripture: Galatians 1:1-24, Ephesians 2:8-9
Topic: THE BOOK OF GALATIANS: Chapter one.
For the next 6 weeks, we are embarking on an exciting journey in the word of God. We will be studying the book of Galatians.
1. What do you know about the book of Galatians, and how relevant is its message to us today?
2. We see Paul’s apostleship opposed by the Jews in Galatia. Share some of the lessons we learn from Paul’s experience of opposition.
3. In his letter to the Churches in Galatia, Paul emphasizes that there is one true gospel although the Church was being perverted by many other gospels. Share what the true gospel is and some of the false gospels we see today.
4. The true gospel causes radical transformation like it did for Paul; from a persecutor of the Church to a witness for Christ. Share a personal testimony of how you have been transformed by the true gospel.
Mention your needs and pray together.
1. Our annual Church wide seed project day is this Saturday. 2nd June. We hope you are ready to plant seeds of healing and transformation in your community. Please remember to submit your seed project report to your district by Sun 10th June 2018.