Icebreaker: Which teacher in school made the most impact on you and why?
Worship: You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. Psalm 32:7
Scripture: 1 Timothy 6:6-10, Deuteronomy 8:18, 2 Corinthians 9:6-12
Topic: FAMILY MATTERS: Finances!
1. God's purpose for our families includes wholeness in the area of finances. What is your attitude towards money?
2. We believe that God is the source of our finances. How should this influence our handling of finances as a family?
3. Share ways in which every family member can participate in growing the family finances.
4. Pray that God will give family abundant resources and the spirit of generosity.
• Our annual church wide seed projects will take place on 02nd June. Pray, identify and engage your community.