Icebreaker: Share a family tradition that you find very interesting. (It could be from you family or any other family)
Worship: All the nations you have made will come and worship before you, Lord; they will bring glory to your name. For you are great and do marvelous deeds; you alone are God. Psalm 86:9-10
Scripture: Genesis 18:17-19, Proverbs 12:11, 2 Corinthians 9:8.
Topic: FAMILY MATTERS: Family Culture!
1. What is a family culture? Share some godly family cultures that you know.
2. We learnt from the sermon that honour should be a core family culture. How do we cultivate honour in family?
3. Share practical ways in which we can build a culture of hard work and generosity in our families.
4. Pray that we will be able to nurture godly cultures like honour, hard work and generosity in our families.
• Children's camp 2018 is here; 16th-18th May. If you would like to volunteer as a facilitator, please register at your district. for more information contact 0783187650, 0755820188