Icebreaker: What does “happiness” look like to you?
Worship: Worship the Lord in song. Oh! precious is the flow That makes me white as snow; No other fount I know, Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
Scripture: Leviticus 17:11, Hebrews 10:11-12, Hebrews 8:6-12.
Topic: THE UNIQUENESS OF JESUS’ BLOOD!
1. It is common for blood to be shed for spiritual purposes, why is this considered necessary?
2. We learnt from last weekend’s message that the blood of Jesus is unique. What makes His blood unique?
3. From Hebrews 8:6-12, share how we benefit from the blood of Jesus.
4. “We have victory in the blood of Jesus,” Share needs and let’s together trust God in prayer.
1. PASSION WEEK: EASTER PROGRAM! • Revival Services, Mon 26th & Tue 27th Mar: 6:30pm at Watoto Church Downtown and Gulu. • Holy Communion in Cell, Wed 28th Mar; prepare to share Holy Communion in your cell • Praise Rally, Thur 29th Mar: 6:30pm Watoto Church Downtown, Fri 30th Mar: 2pm in Gulu. • Good Friday Services, Fri 30th Mar: 10am at Watoto Downtown, Ntinda, Bweyogerere, Gulu and Juba • Resurrection Sunday Services: In all the Celebration points during the usual service times. 2. Launch of Watoto Church Entebbe; Easter Sunday, 1st April 2018 at 10am, and thereafter a mega beach party hosted by 104.1 Power FM. Invite all friends and family staying in the areas of Entebbe and let’s celebrate the birth of our newest Celebration point.