Icebreaker: As we celebrate Women's day this week, who’s the most special woman in your life, and why?
Worship: “Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe,” Hebrews 12:28
Scripture: Matthew 26:26-28, Matthew 18:21-35, Ephesians 4:31-32.
Topic: EASTER SERIES: FORGIVING OTHERS!
1. Have you struggled to forgive someone before? Share your experience.
2. What are some of the consequences of harboring unforgiveness in our hearts?
3. What do you think true forgiveness is?
4. True forgiveness is recognizing that you’ve been hurt, making a choice to forgive, and releasing the person. Take time and pray for yourself and for the people you need to forgive in your life.
1. Free Counseling available during the week, Mon – Friday, 9am- 5pm, Watoto Church Downtown- 0776-260007/ 0776-260071