Icebreaker: If you had to change your first name, what name would you change it to and why?
Worship: Worship the Lord in song!
Scripture: Mark 12:30-31, Luke 10:25-37, Luke 19:10
Topic: YOU MATTER! People Matter.
As we continue with our sermon series; YOU MATTER, we learnt from last weekend’s message that it’s important to know that other people matter for the same reason we matter. Therefore, we need to treat the people around us with the same value and worth that we place upon ourselves. This is the best way to live!
1. Look at the characters in the story (Luke 10:25-47): the priest, the Levite, the Samaritan and the man who was beaten. Who would you say these people represent in our world today?
2. Do you think you are treating everyone in your life with the same value that God treats them with? If not, why?
3. As Christians, we show that people matter by caring for their eternal destiny. Share ways in which we can care for people’s eternal destiny.
4. Challenge yourself this week to show someone that they matter. What extraordinary thing do you plan to do for them to demonstrate their worth?
1. Valentines Dinner – All Marrieds and engaged couples are invited for the Couples Dinner & Dance this Sun, 11th Feb, 2018, 5pm at Watoto Church| Ntinda Fee is 120,000@ couple. Theme – “You are Royalty” Buy your card at the cell table. See you there and invite a friend. For more information please call: 0776-260007/ 0776-260071