Icebreaker: What is your most prized possession; and if you had to give it away, who would you give it to?
Worship: 1 Chronicles 29:12. "Both riches and honor come from You, and You rule over all, and in Your hand is power and might; and it lies in Your hand to make great and to strengthen everyone."
Scripture: 1 Kings 17:7-15, 2 Kings 4:1-7, 2 Corinthians 9: 10
Topic: GOD OF MIRACLES: MIRACLE OF PROVISION
1. Share a personal situation when you were in lack and in need of supernatural provision?
2. From the texts we’ve read in 1 Kings and 2 Kings, share the lessons you learn about the God of Miracles being our provider.
3. Let’s take time to pray. We learnt from the weekend’s sermon that; God’s provision supersedes natural laws, and that He works through our obedience/ Faith.
Philippians 4:19. “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”
• Pray that God will provide so we can all participate in the My Miracle Missions Offering.
• Share your needs and pray for personal provision.
Watoto Neighbourhood is in the process of recruiting vulnerable women in the community. Pick an identification questionnaire, interview and return by 15th October 2017 to aid our social workers in the recruitment process.