Icebreaker: Have you ever been cheated on mobile money and how did you go about it?
Worship: Worship the Lord in the Splendor of His holiness
Scripture: Judges 17:6, Isaiah 1:4, Matthew 25:14-30
Topic: CULTURE REVOLUTION: CORRUPTION
1. Briefly describe what a corruption free community or nation looks like.
2. Corruption is so rampant in Uganda. Share a moment when you encountered or participated in corruption.
3. We need a Culture Revolution! What does the Bible teach us about changing this element (corruption) of our culture?
4. What practical things can you do in your family and community to see corruption defeated?
Pray for a Culture Resolution in your family, community and Uganda.
1. The 2017 Mid-Year Evaluation for all leaders (regionals, zonal, sectionals and cell leaders) this Saturday 15th July 2017, 8:30am at Watoto Church Ntinda. Save the date 2. All those intending to get married between October 2017 & April, 2018 are invited for Pre-Marital Counseling (PMC) Orientation on Tuesday 1st August, 2017 – 5pm at Watoto Church Downtown. Please register at the Cell Table in your district. For inquiries call; 0776-260007/0776-260071 or E-mail: Info@watotochurch.com. 3. The EPIC night of prayer is on this Friday; 14th July at Watoto Church | Downtown; 10pm-6am. Come and encounter the presence of God. 4. Report online: Inquiries: email@example.com or call/whatsapp 0776001978